We work on the assumption that calm and security form the optimum basis for children to develop to their full potential, both individually and within the group. We keep track of the child’s development and adapt the activities we offer accordingly. Our core concepts are care and creativity. These assumptions are incorporated into our pedagogical policy plan.
The most important principles in this plan are that the children:
- receive good care and individual attention;
- can feel safe and at home in a calm and secure environment;
- learn to communicate, play and have fun together;
- can develop in their own way and at their own speed;
- are offered materials and activities which will enable them to develop their own creativity;
- experience a safe structure through a recurring daily rhythm.